Blue Tokai Easy Pour -MONSOON MALABAR
Reach out to our in-house coffee experts! Call/whatsapp on +91 7411722160 or drop into our Experience Center in Bangalore!
- Indonesia's Best Grade 1 Mandheling Is A Specialty Coffee From Indonesia. Mandheling Is Considered To Be One Of The Most
- Premium Grade Specialty Coffee Around The World
- Since The Flavour Notes Of Mandheling Are Similar To Indian Coffees, It Fits Right With The Indian Palate. The Coffee Has Smooth,
- Heavy Body With Chocolate And Earthy Flavour Notes
- Freshly Roasted On Order
- Altitude: 1300-1500M
- Processing: Giling Basah
- Location: Sumatra
Mandheling coffee is grown on the Indonesian island of Sumatra. It grows in Padang’s west-central region between 2,500 and 5,000 feet above sea level. It is known for its smooth, full body (mouthfeel) as its rich, complex taste.The flavour of the coffee develops well because of the rich volcanic soil and tropical climate. The coffee is named after north Sumatra’s Mandailing people – an ethnic group and not so much a region.
- Your Specialty Pick: Mandheling - Grade 1 - Triple Picked
- Variant: Mandheling - Grade 1 - Triple Picked
- Roast Level: Medium Roast
- Grind Size: Drip Coffee Machine
- Tasting Notes: Smooth, full body (mouthfeel) rich, complex taste. Earthy and intense, herbal aroma with just enough acidity to provide a vibrancy. Mandheling coffee often exhibits tones of sweet chocolate and licorice
- Though Mandheling coffees are dry processed, the method includes washing the dried husk of the coffee cherry (fruit) in hot water which provides a more uniform appearance of the coffee beans than typical dry processed green coffee beans, and likely contributes to the coffee’s fine flavour
- At Home Blend, we roast a Grade 1, triple picked – Mandheling which refers to the beans being hand-picked thrice for defects. This extra quality control measure results in a very consistent cup that includes only cherries at optimum ripeness.
Home Blend Coffee Roasters
Heavy Body With Chocolate And Earthy Flavour Notes
"Spearheaded by Akshay Jaggi and Saumay Khandelwal, Home Blend Coffee Roasters was conceived when the two young entrepreneurs were sipping quality coffee outside of India, only to realise it�s actually Indian export-grade specialty coffee. Feeling discontent with how casually terms like artisanal or specialty were thrown around without reason, the duo studied the coffee market in India and decided to deliver truly *Specialty Grade* coffee at people�s doorstep! "Explore More from Home Blend