Who Am I
Bianca is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler.
It has been created for those expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee.
- PADDLE: Rotating it, you gradually vary the water flow inside the group until the highest pressure is reached. This way you can manually control every single phase of the coffee extraction to obtain the best possible result in the cup with every type of coffee blend.
LCC :It allows to control all the machine parameters, such as the temperature regulation for the coffee extraction and steam delivery, the pre-infusion times, the stand-by times, the possibility of enabling or disabling the steam boiler, the partial and total doses counter and the possibility of visualizing the temperature in °C or °F.
DUAL BOILER: Two separate boilers, one for steam and hot water delivery and one for the coffee extraction. A system studied to grant a higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam.
Repositionable water tank with automatic coupling: Bianca's water tank is seated in the stainless steel external "backpack" to avoid a possible heating up of the water temperature. It can be repositioned on each of the three sides of the machine to better adapt itself to the available space. It can be easily removed to allow an easy cleaning.
- Measure the real extraction pressure: Thanks to the manometer on the E61 group you can measure the real pressure on the coffee puck having a much more precise and accurate control of the coffee extraction.
Standard equipment: Complete portafilter with 1 shot and 2 shots filters, bottomless portafilter with 18/20 g filter, blind filter, 70 L water softener, Lelit stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle, group cleaning brush, microfiber cloth, optional steam wand nozzle, accessories for direct water plumbing, espresso cup rack and coffee measuring spoon.
- Stainless steel appliance body and parts (water tray) The appliance body and the water tray are made in polished AISI 304 stainless steel, the king of all materials, to grant an unlimited lifetime, a superior aesthetic look and an easy cleaning.
- Anti-burn/cool cool touch wands: The new Lelit wands are all cool touch, to avoid any burn and have a new geometry to facilitate cleaning, avoid the limestone formation and allow a more satisfying use experience.
- Adjustable feet: Bianca's feet are made of the same wood of all the other machine details and are adjustable in height. This allows a great stability on any surface and, in case of direct plumbing, allows the machine inclination to facilitate the water drain.
- Energy saving: Bianca is equipped with a sophisticated energy saving system that allows programming the stand-by time, after which the steam boiler is disabled. The coffee boiler maintains a temperature of 70° C and the efficiency of the warming cup surface is kept at 80%. The machine returns in the full energy modus in just 10 minutes, granting this way a significant energy saving.
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable Stand-by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 5 L stainless steel steam boiler / E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck.
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure / I/O back-lit stainless steelswitch / Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display.
- 58mm filterholderwith wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Water tank: 2.5 L
- Rotative pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 29 x 48.5 x 40 cm
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1400W (220V-240V 50Hz)
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W (220V-240V 50Hz )
- Voltage: 220/240V 50-60Hz
- Weight: 26.5 kg
We have partnered with courier service/s to deliver products to customers. If the website receives an order after 2:00 pm, then its next day will be considered as the first day of delivery/shipping duration. Our delivery service partners work on all days of the week but we do not guarantee delivery on Sunday and on any holidays (including national holidays).
Our delivery service providers will make two attempts to deliver your order to you. Further to which the order will be returned back to us. In this situation, we can refund your order amount but we will be charging the following restocking fee will be deducted per product from your refund amount.
- ₹200 for Less than ₹ 5000 order
- ₹500 for ₹5000 - ₹ 10000 order
- ₹1000 for more than ₹10000 order
Sometimes, the delivery may take longer due to
- Bad Weather
- Flight Delays
- Political Disruptions
- Other Unforeseen Circumstances
You have to contact the customer care centre with your order details to address the issue and we’ll arrange the pickup of your shipment at no extra cost to you.
In such cases, the delivery might get delayed (beyond 10 working days can be as 10-15 or 15-20 working days). The company and the website will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery
We regret to inform you that currently, we do not have international shipping through the website. We request you to contact us at email@example.com in case of any bulk orders and we can possibly make some special arrangements for you.
Responsibility on post-delivery
Once the user receives the ordered products, the user will be responsible for title and risk of loss for the ordered products.