This warranty is valid and binding only by retaining the invoice as proof of purchase of the product.
The warranty period is applicable as per the individual Product warranty terms for one year calculated from the Date of Purchase.
- The warranty is limited to repair/replacement of the same/similar Product design and quality
- Product liability shall in no event exceed the MRP of the product
- The warranty covers the service engineer’s visit fee, and the cost of any defective part of the OEM (original equipment manufacturer). Services conducted on machine due to electrical failures is not covered under the warranty, and the spares required will be additionally billed.
- To claim the warranty service, please contact Customer Care through the phone number and contact email provided on this website or the product packaging.
- If some defects cannot be rectified, at the sole discretion of Something’s Brewing, the product may be replaced free of cost.
- In case the product variant or accessory is unavailable (discontinued or out-of-stock) when the claim for repair/replacement is made, Something’s Brewing reserves the right to offer a replacement, an alternate product or accessory as it may deem fit.
- The decision of Something’s Brewing to repair/replace the product shall be final and conclusive for all purposes.
- All costs for transport and freight of the product to Something’s Brewing will be borne by the customer.
- Change of any accessory, not covered under warranty, shall be charged at full price.
- The product invoice must be produced and is a prerequisite for processing any complaints during the warranty period, related to the product.
- Something’s Brewing does not offer any warranties against deterioration of the product due to wear and tear, damage due to use of chemicals or corrosion, customer mishandling, tampering or improper usage against the instruction in the user manual, Act of God, Electrical
- This warranty shall be void if the customer approaches any third party to rectify the defect relating to Something’s Brewing product for whatsoever reasons.
- Please read the “Use and Care” instruction manual carefully with regards to storage and use conditions, before using the product. This warranty shall be void in case the product is not used as per the instruction manual.
- Warranty for the Budan range of products is applicable for home use only. Any commercial usage of Budan products would make the warranty null and void.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts of Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.