- Compatible with any machine using 24V, 120V, or 220V grouphead (3 way) solenoids (AC not DC). Verified to work with:
- Quick Mill Silvano, Faema E61 Jubile, Gaggia Classic, Avanti Siena Deluxe with E61, Nuova Simonelli Music, Rancilio Silvia, Dalla Corte Mina
- Most La Marzocco machines including the Linea Mini, Linea Classic EE and AV, Linea PB AV and ABR, GS3, GB5, Strada AV, EE and EP. Will not work with MP models including Linea MP, Linea PB MP, Strada MP or GS3 MP
- The Shot Timer does not work on most E61 grouphead espresso machines. This includes many "prosumer" machines made by Quickmill, Rocket, and ECM.
- The Shot Timer also does not work on most Slayer espresso machines as they use DC solenoids instead of AC.
- For machines without a 3-way grouphead solenoid: in some instances you can attach the Shot Timer's sensor to your machine's vibratory or rotary pump. In these cases the timer will time whenever the pump turns on or off. So if your machine has preinfusion with the pump off or if the pump fills the boiler at the end of an extraction, the time could be wrong.
- Dimensions: 1.30" x 1.30" x 0.63"
- Wire length: 20"
- Weight: 9g
- Screen size: 1" diagonal
- Case color: matte black
- What's included:
- One automatic espresso shot timer; cell battery (CR2032)
- Unplug your espresso machine and make sure it’s cool to the touch.
- Attach the Shot Timer to the front or top of the espresso machine with the magnets.
- Locate your espresso machine’s brewing solenoid (3-way solenoid) and adhere the sensor clip in either position shown on the right.
- Snap the sensor from the Shot Timer into the sensor clip.
- Plug in and turn on your espresso machine. When you start brewing, the timer should display and begin timing. If it does not start counting or if the timer shows , try moving the sensor forward or backward in the clip.
We have partnered with courier service/s to deliver products to customers. If the website receives an order after 2:00 pm, then its next day will be considered as the first day of delivery/shipping duration. Our delivery service partners work on all days of the week but we do not guarantee delivery on Sunday and on any holidays (including national holidays).
Our delivery service providers will make two attempts to deliver your order to you. Further to which the order will be returned back to us. In this situation, we can refund your order amount but we will be charging the following restocking fee will be deducted per product from your refund amount.
- ₹200 for Less than ₹ 5000 order
- ₹500 for ₹5000 - ₹ 10000 order
- ₹1000 for more than ₹10000 order
Sometimes, the delivery may take longer due to
- Bad Weather
- Flight Delays
- Political Disruptions
- Other Unforeseen Circumstances
You have to contact the customer care centre with your order details to address the issue and we’ll arrange the pickup of your shipment at no extra cost to you.
In such cases, the delivery might get delayed (beyond 10 working days can be as 10-15 or 15-20 working days). The company and the website will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery
We regret to inform you that currently, we do not have international shipping through the website. We request you to contact us at email@example.com in case of any bulk orders and we can possibly make some special arrangements for you.
Responsibility on post-delivery
Once the user receives the ordered products, the user will be responsible for title and risk of loss for the ordered products.