- July 2021
- 5 Tricks to Brew Cafe like Coffee at Home
- Essentials To Up Your Coffee Game at Home
- Pick your bean: Choosing the best coffee for your gear
- Travel friendly coffee gear to invest in
- Beginner's Guide to Maintaining Your Espresso Machine
- Manual brewing methods you need to try at home
- Meet your next home coffee maker
- 10 Best Travel-Friendly Portable Coffee Makers To Buy
- Best espresso machines to upgrade your coffee bar
- 7 things to ask yourself before you buy an espresso machine
Get Perfect Coffee with the Best Home Coffee Machines
Posted By: Something's Brewing | Posted On:
Before setting up for any adventure, we always look forward to some caffeine kick for it keeps us active throughout the day. So buying one of the best coffee machines for home is crucial for any modern-day kitchen-especially for those who badly need a caffeine hit to get the day rolling.
With coffee shops shutting across the globe and WFH becoming more common every single day, the last resort comes down to investing in a home coffee machine that maintains your caffeine fix just the way you like it.
Before digging in for the best coffee machines for home, you first need to ask yourself a number of crucial questions:
- Do I want to drink coffee every day?
- Where will it fit in your kitchen?
- Do you want a quick & easy-to-use machine, or one with more manual settings for greater precision?
- What kind of drinks will it be able to make? Cappuccino, Latte, espresso…?
Here we have a description of the typical styles of popular coffee machines for home.
Rancilio Silvia is an essential investment for all coffee lovers who love to taste a professional espresso in the comfort of their own kitchen. It is an extremely sturdy semi-automatic coffee machine designed for frequent and long-lasting use. Ergonomically designed, the Rancilio Silvia perfectly adapts to any domestic environment without taking up too much counter space. Our Rancilio machines are the latest models launched in 2020.
Lelit Anna Coffee Machine
You can vouch for this simplest machine to be a barista at home. It is regarded as one of the best home coffee machines for those who are approaching the world of the prosumer machines. The Lelit Anna is ideal for those who drink espresso with moderation.
Get your hands on this value espresso coffee machine for home that enables you to make a great Cappuccino! Thanks to the full sized universal size portafilter, you can easily make a double espresso in one go!
A La Marzocco Classic redesigned for the kitchen. This coffee machine is perfect for the home espresso enthusiasts who prefer a simpler, more automated way to brew café like espresso without having to constantly fuss with manual adjustments.
To top it all, when buying a coffee machine for home, always consider the machine’s features and how they align with your barista skills. There are many machines to choose from and if you’re still pondering over to take this difficult step, talk to our coffee experts, we are just a call away!
Until then, Happy Brewing!