Reach out to our in-house coffee expert Ms. Aditi for any questions you may have. Call/whatsapp on 8951762564
Demystifying Coffee For Coffee Lovers Link:
About the Event:
Do you love coffee, but specialty coffee jargon confuses you? Do you want to improve your coffee drinking experience at home? Somethings brewing presents 'Demystifying Coffee', an online workshop for homebrewing.
Our expert Shubham Chawla (ex-roaster, brew master and head of product) will be helping you to learn easy to brew techniques.
Register to get a brewing kit.
Who is this for?
Anyone who is interested in different brewing techniques, and tasting coffees. If you are starting out on your coffee journey, it will help you upgrade your home brewing journey.
What will you learn from this Workshop?
1) Basics of coffee
2) Difference between instant coffee, filter coffee and specialty coffee
3) Learn popular manual brewing techniques
Know more from our blog:
1. 10 ways to brew coffee at home Link
2. Tips for homebrewing Link
3. Pick the right bean Link
What's the venue:
This is a digital event. Please register. We will send a Zoom link, a day prior to the event.
The Brewing Kit includes:
- Sampler pack of Instant Coffee
- Coffee decoction
- Medium ground coffee
- Coarse ground coffee
- Something's Brewing Coffee Brew Bag
- Something's Brewing Coffee Mug
- Something's Brewing Coffee Journal
**LAST DATE OF REGISTRATIONS: 21st February, 2022, 11.59pm**
Join us in this fun coffee educative workshop now!