- August 2021
- Grind fresh: Why you should, and everything you will need
- How to make latte art like barista
- Gift ideas for coffee lovers
- Burr grinders vs blade grinders: which one to go for?
- Budget espresso coffee machines for home brewers to invest in
- Brewing via Infusion
- Brewing via Pressure
- Brewing via Immersion
- 10 different ways to brew coffee at home
- Ways to make coffee while camping:
Portable Coffee Makers: Enjoy Good Espresso Anywhere You Go!
Posted By: Something's Brewing | Posted On:
Struggling to find a good cup of coffee when travelling? If you need your coffee just the way you like it, why not brew it yourself? There are plenty of convenient ways to make your coffee on the go! To choose the best portable coffee maker, you need to keep few things in mind:
- Brew time
- Ease of cleaning
- How much coffee do you need?
- Power or powerless
- Type of coffee maker
To make the choice even easier, we’ve compiled a list of pocket-sized coffee makers available in the market.
- Aeropress Coffee Maker- One of the most popular brewers, well suited for both at home and when travelling. The Aeropress scores high in portability, as it’s lightweight and is easy to clean. It is ideal for making strong espresso-like coffee, you can also make cold brew with it.
- The Aeropress Go- Just like its forerunner, The Aeropress Go is durable, light and compact. It will easily fit in any bag without the risk of being smashed. It’s well suited for any frequent traveller looking for an all-in-one solution as it comes with a travel mug.
- Wacaco Nanopresso- If you like your coffee short and strong, this handheld espresso maker is the perfect camping machine for you. The Wacaco Nanopresso works best with ground espresso coffee and takes very little effort and time to brew.
- Espro Travel Coffee Press- Owing to its sleek design, this travel mug is ranked as the best-rated portable coffee maker. Espro Travel Press is truly unique in itself which means you get the bold flavour you love without those extra grounds hanging out in your mug. Moreover, you can also sip your coffee in style without worrying about the spills.
- Cafflano Kompresso- If you’re a coffee nerd who wants to play around with grounds, water temperature and various coffee beans, then the Cafflano Kompresso is a fantastic option. No matter wherever you are, you can make a delicious cup of espresso with the world’s lightest portable coffee maker. The cleaning is easy and simple and doesn’t make a lot of mess.
Now that you know the best portable coffee makers, struggling to find a good coffee on the go shouldn’t be a problem. Adding a coffee maker to your travel gear collection is one of the best decisions you can make; it will help you save bucks for your next adventure and you’ll be never far from a delicious cup of java.