- March 2021
- What is ground coffee?
- How to use a French Press?
- How to roast coffee at home?
- Surprising green coffee beans benefits you should not miss!
- Filter coffee powder will actually work for your face!
- How to grind coffee with a blender?
- How to make cold brew coffee
- 5 ways to make better tasting black coffee
- Coffee beans roasting 101
- How to pull espresso shots like a pro?
Have You Tried This Version of Dalgona Coffee
Posted By: Something's Brewing | Posted On:
The Dalgona Coffee recipe is sweeping the globe with popularity. It’s all over social media. If you are looking for a basic-version to prepare Dalgona Coffee, here (add The original recipe of Dalgona Coffee’s link here).
Here is a different yet refreshing and healthy rendition to the Dalgona coffee- Sugar-free French Vanilla Dalgona Coffee. Any vanilla lover will relish it. It's delicious, creamy, and a 3 ingredient recipe!
- 2 tbsp of readily French Vanilla Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp of organic jaggery
- 2 tbsp of hot or cold water
- Mix dry ingredients in a dry cup. If you do not have vanilla instant coffee, use a regular coffee and 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Add water, mix till well combined.
- Whip with a hand mixer till stiff peaks form
- Serve over milk of choice
Please share how you liked this small variation of Dalgona coffee with us.