- August 2021
- Grind fresh: Why you should, and everything you will need
- How to make latte art like barista
- Gift ideas for coffee lovers
- Burr grinders vs blade grinders: which one to go for?
- Budget espresso coffee machines for home brewers to invest in
- Brewing via Infusion
- Brewing via Pressure
- Brewing via Immersion
- 10 different ways to brew coffee at home
- Ways to make coffee while camping:
Have You Tried This Version of Dalgona Coffee
Posted By: Something's Brewing | Posted On:
The Dalgona Coffee recipe is sweeping the globe with popularity. It’s all over social media. If you are looking for a basic-version to prepare Dalgona Coffee, here (add The original recipe of Dalgona Coffee’s link here).
Here is a different yet refreshing and healthy rendition to the Dalgona coffee- Sugar-free French Vanilla Dalgona Coffee. Any vanilla lover will relish it. It's delicious, creamy, and a 3 ingredient recipe!
- 2 tbsp of readily French Vanilla Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp of organic jaggery
- 2 tbsp of hot or cold water
- Mix dry ingredients in a dry cup. If you do not have vanilla instant coffee, use a regular coffee and 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Add water, mix till well combined.
- Whip with a hand mixer till stiff peaks form
- Serve over milk of choice
Please share how you liked this small variation of Dalgona coffee with us.