- July 2021
- 5 Tricks to Brew Cafe like Coffee at Home
- Essentials To Up Your Coffee Game at Home
- Pick your bean: Choosing the best coffee for your gear
- Travel friendly coffee gear to invest in
- Beginner's Guide to Maintaining Your Espresso Machine
- Manual brewing methods you need to try at home
- Meet your next home coffee maker
- 10 Best Travel-Friendly Portable Coffee Makers To Buy
- Best espresso machines to upgrade your coffee bar
- 7 things to ask yourself before you buy an espresso machine
Have You Tried This Version of Dalgona Coffee
Posted By: Something's Brewing | Posted On:
The Dalgona Coffee recipe is sweeping the globe with popularity. It’s all over social media. If you are looking for a basic-version to prepare Dalgona Coffee, here (add The original recipe of Dalgona Coffee’s link here).
Here is a different yet refreshing and healthy rendition to the Dalgona coffee- Sugar-free French Vanilla Dalgona Coffee. Any vanilla lover will relish it. It's delicious, creamy, and a 3 ingredient recipe!
- 2 tbsp of readily French Vanilla Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp of organic jaggery
- 2 tbsp of hot or cold water
- Mix dry ingredients in a dry cup. If you do not have vanilla instant coffee, use a regular coffee and 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Add water, mix till well combined.
- Whip with a hand mixer till stiff peaks form
- Serve over milk of choice
Please share how you liked this small variation of Dalgona coffee with us.