- July 2021
- 5 Tricks to Brew Cafe like Coffee at Home
- Essentials To Up Your Coffee Game at Home
- Pick your bean: Choosing the best coffee for your gear
- Travel friendly coffee gear to invest in
- Beginner's Guide to Maintaining Your Espresso Machine
- Manual brewing methods you need to try at home
- Meet your next home coffee maker
- 10 Best Travel-Friendly Portable Coffee Makers To Buy
- Best espresso machines to upgrade your coffee bar
- 7 things to ask yourself before you buy an espresso machine
Busting Myths About Green Coffee
Posted By: Something's Brewing | Posted On:
Let’s begin by answering what green coffee is, exactly: They are just coffee beans that aren’t roasted, and remain raw, with a peculiar taste that’s somewhat similar to tisanes. Why is it so coveted in the health community? Two words: Weight Loss.
The magic ingredient in green coffee is CGS, with evidence pointing to its ability to tackle a host of diseases including high blood pressure, obesity, alzheimers and Type 2 Diabetes. When green coffee is roasted, it loses a lot of this ingredient. Here’s the low-down on everything green coffee.
Myth: Green coffee does not contain caffeine.
Fact: These beans are just the unroasted variation of coffee beans and contain as much caffeine as a normal cup of brew!
Myth: Green coffee aids in faster weight loss.
Fact: Yes, green coffee does help in burning fats but just like a normal black coffee, it improves your metabolism a little more. Anything in excess is not good. Limiting your green coffee intake is recommended.
Myth: Green coffee extract is just a passing trend
Fact: Sure, diet plans come and go, but this supplement is not all hype. It’s actually very simple and quite natural, as it helps boost your body’s metabolism and helps you lose weight. The extracts have been around for a while, helping people get healthier everyday.
Myth: Green coffee does not have antioxidants.
Fact: This is not just a myth but a clear lie because green coffee has even more antioxidants than black coffee! As green coffee beans are not roasted.
We like brewing our Green Coffee in a Turkish coffee pot or a French Press, with a dash of ginger on the side. 2021 and better gut health - here we come!