Green coffee? Never heard of it? Well, green coffee beans are the raw coffee beans that are unroasted. These green coffee beans have a high amount of compounds with antioxidants and are thought to have health benefits. Therefore, you must know the healthier version of this beverage.
Here are some of the health benefits that you can enjoy from consuming green coffee bean extract:
- Weight Loss: Consuming green coffee extract may help reduce body weight. As per research studies, consuming green coffee helps in eliminating the unwanted fat in the body and thus supports weight loss.
- Improves Metabolism: As per sources, green coffee beans may boost metabolism by increasing metabolic rate of the body.
- Controls Diabetes: A recent study showed that consuming green coffee beans extract in a small proportion could improve blood sugar levels significantly which may prevent or control diabetes.
- Controls Blood Pressure: Sources suggest that green coffee extract is effective in managing blood pressure.
- Boosts Energy: The high amount of caffeine present in the coffee beans can be used as an excellent energy booster keeping us active throughout the day.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects: Green coffee beans contain a compound that boasts an ample supply of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects while providing many health benefits like weight loss, liver detox, controls blood sugar, etc.
Drinking green coffee has many benefits. However, before you start drinking it, make sure to consult a doctor if you are under any medication and only then try!