Pour-over coffee is made simple with the convenience of Ratio Six with no high-tech surprises or complicated workarounds.
A soft is all that it needs to get your favourite hot brew delivered as your rush to work in the morning. Engineered with the same brewing precision of its elder sibling Ratio Eight, Ratio Six brings the pleasure of savouring world-class coffee right at your doorstep. The precision brewing technology meters the water flow and balances it with the perfect temperature, delivering a delicious pot of coffee time and time again.
The makers of Ratio Six has concentrate on every little detail, with the design including a wide spray head and optional heat shield that keeps your coffee at the ideal brewing temperature. Its well-insulated carafe, 1.2 litres capacity and a forgiving flat bottom basket filter produces an unbeatable pot of coffee that can impress even the most conservative coffee critic. Ratio Six is a modern, smart and functional piece of machine that is an enviable acquisition in the world of coffee lovers. Unlike the Ratio Eight, the Ratio Six is lighter and easy on the pocket.
Specifications for Matte Black and White Variants:
● Brews up to 1.2 litres
● 5-year warranty
● Powerful 1400 watt (230 volt releases mid 2020)
● Dimensions: 34.29cm deep x 17.12cm wide x 36.20cm tall
● Weight: 3.63 kg
● The Ratio Six is a sturdy and durable coffee machine, made of thick, precision-stamped stainless steel.
● The water lines in the coffee machine are built with laboratory-grade handblown borosilicate glass.
● The water tank is made with BPA-free copolymer, with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 29.57ml. The full mark capacity of the water tank is 1.3 litres. About 10% of that volume of water is absorbed into the coffee grounds. If you wish to get 1.2 litres of brewed coffee, then pour 1.5 litres of water into the water tank.
● Designed in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Specifications for Matte Stainless Variant:
● Industry-accepted coffee brewing standards.
● Optional heat shield available, which during brewing enhances the extraction of your coffee, producing that perfect cup of very hot coffee for your enjoyment. This is made possible as the heat shield surrounds the shower head during brewing. The heat shield is a must have brewing accessory for those that prefer to sip their coffee really hot or add lots of milk or cream.
● At the end of the brew cycle, the coffee is typically served just below 93 degree C.
● Carafe can hold Melitta or any other such flat bottom basket paper filter.
● Designed in Portland, Oregon, USA.
We have partnered with courier service/s to deliver products to customers. If the website receives an order after 2:00 pm, then its next day will be considered as the first day of delivery/shipping duration. Our delivery service partners work on all days of the week but we do not guarantee delivery on Sunday and on any holidays (including national holidays).
Our delivery service providers will make two attempts to deliver your order to you. Further to which the order will be returned back to us. In this situation, we can refund your order amount but we will be charging the following restocking fee will be deducted per product from your refund amount.
Sometimes, the delivery may take longer due to
You have to contact the customer care centre with your order details to address the issue and we’ll arrange the pickup of your shipment at no extra cost to you.
In such cases, the delivery might get delayed (beyond 10 working days can be as 10-15 or 15-20 working days). The company and the website will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery
We regret to inform you that currently, we do not have international shipping through the website. We request you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any bulk orders and we can possibly make some special arrangements for you.
Responsibility on post-delivery
Once the user receives the ordered products, the user will be responsible for title and risk of loss for the ordered products.